Need help planning for college? Drop by our counseling office and speak with your advisor, or see below for online resources on college and career planning.
- Make sure you submit your FAFSA (to be eligible for a Cal Grant). Even if you're going to a college out of state, submit the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Register to take the ACT, PSAT, SAT or SAT Subject Tests as soon as possible.
- Scholarships: for any and all scholarships you can! Contact the guidance office for scholarship opportunities.
Financial Resources & Scholarship Information:
- Federal Student Aid Website - Find information about college preparation and financial aid resources.
- U.S. Department of Education - Find out more about financial resources available to help you through college.
- Chegg.com - In partnership with Zinch, Chegg.com provides information on scholarships, colleges, internships, and more.
- Fastweb.com - Another great resource for finding scholarships.