You may register your student for the current school year at any time. Registration can be done at the school's main office as soon as residence within the district can be proved.
Please view our Forms
page for all forms necessary for registration.
When you are registering a new student, please bring with you:
- Completed Registration Form
- Student's Birth Certificate or Birth Verification
- Student's Immunization Records
- 2 proofs of residency within our district (i.e., lease agreement, utility bill, driver's license, etc.) or a signed inter-district transfer agreement
- Unofficial transcripts - requested for new students enrolling in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade. Transcripts can be obtained from the student's previous school or the previous school may fax the transcript to (530) 633-3109, Attention: Registrar
- CELDT Test results (ELD students)
- IEP (Special Education Students)
- Child Custody or Guardianship paperwork if applicable.